Book your place now
8:15 AM - 5:00 PM
Perth TBC, IIR will contact you with adress information upon booking, Perth, WA 6000
(Price includes GST)
Phone Training Provider:
02 9080 4000
This Exploration, Mining & Processing Fundamentals Training Course will provide a new or relatively new entrant into the mining industry with a clear understanding of the fundamentals, workings and technical components of mining in general, and its application in the Australian industry.
Delegates will learn about the technical aspects of mining ranging from exploration methods, rock geology, surveying and mine planning, to different mining methods, production of different minerals and mine closures to the more commercial aspects such as the different prices and uses of minerals and the global markets and the environmental and regulatory aspects affecting the industry at large.
Delegates will gain understanding for the language used within the industry to help them understand the motivation and logic of the technical and broader industry personnel whom they interact with on a day-to-day basis.
For those who need to become experts in the mining industry, this course will provide a fundamental background and improve communication and negotiation with peers and stakeholders.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• New employees that need a good basic overview of the industry
• Mid level employees that are looking to transfer within the industry
• Executives and mid level employees of companies on the fringe of the Mining Industry, who need an overview of how the industry functions
• Bankers, lawyers and others who work with the industry
This Exploration, Mining & Processing Fundamentals Training Course will cover the following subjects:
• Overview of the Australian Mining Industry
• Ore body Modelling
• Surface Mining - Open Pit Mining
• Examining the open pit mining cycle
• Other Surface Mining Methods
• Underground Mining
• Mine Planning
• Mineral Processing
• Challenges and the Future
At the end of the Exploration, Mining & Processing Fundamentals Training Course participants will be able to:
• The make up of the Australian mining industry
• Mine exploration techniques and methods
• Mine geology and resource/reserve estimation
• Mine planning, start ups and pilot plants
• Mining techniques, processes, methods and practices
• Mine closures, environmental, safety and legal considerations
• Corporate governance, commercial and financial aspects
Let us help you make your training more, relevant, interactive, personalized and entertaining. Join organisations such as Mitsubishi Motors, BT Financial Group, Telstra, Toll Group, DoTaRs, Department of Defence and many more…
By delivering you a program that’s tailored to your needs we can also save you up to 50% of normal course costs. From Presentation Skills to Contract Management, we deliver training and development solutions that listens to your business needs.
All our programs can be customised and delivered for you on-site or off, at a time that’s convenient to you. What’s more we listen to your needs and are experts at designing and delivery of unique custom-built training programs.
If you need further information contact Startnextweek.com.au on 1300 728 102