Milcom Communications Pty LTD
Milcom will provide clients with the training and consultancy services needed to achieve the highest level of success in their endeavours.
* Customising training courses to suit your needs.
* Developing competency based workplace assessment strategies.
* Helping you Implement systems for maintaining learning records.
* Skills gap identification and targeted training ON and OFF the job Training, to National Training Package specifications.
* Fast-tracking your career with DEST, nationally recognized qualifications.
OUR CODE OF PRACTICE:
1. Milcom has developed a code of practice for training programs, and is committed to constant review of this code to meet changes in technology and training procedures Milcom will endeavour to assist organizations and individuals acquire the necessary skills to actively participate in the Information Technology and Telecommunications industry.
2. Milcom will be committed to provide effective training to the Information Technology and Telecommunications industry.
3. Milcom shall at all times act with integrity in dealings with all students and members of the community.
4. Milcom will at all time take all necessary steps to comply with all Federal, State and Territory legislation such as but no limited to:
Bullying, workplace harassment and victimisation
5. Milcom shall adopt such policies and procedures to ensure that the quality of training programs offered are relevant and in accordance with the:
Australian Qualification Framework (AQF)
Australian Quality Training Framework (AQTF)
Apprenticeships and traineeships
6. Milcom shall refrain from any activities which could be detrimental to any training authority or any industry member.
7. Milcom will ensure:
* The accuracy of any promotional advertising material.
* Maintenance of adequate records.
* Provision of adequate facilities in which to conduct training programs.
* The employment of qualified staff and maintenance of staff training sufficient to delivery of training programs on an ongoing basis.
* Formulate and comply with an acceptable refund policy.
8. Milcom undertakes to assist any authorised training authority to maintain quality training and to uphold the highest ethical standards.
9. Milcom undertakes to ensure that all employees, agents and representatives are familiar with and agree to comply with this code of conduct.
10. Milcom will refrain from associating with any enterprise which could be regarded as acting in breach of this code of ethics.